Baumer’s hygienic pressure sensor PP20H has IP69K-rated stainless steel housing which is designed to
handle a variety of applications, and is equipped with a condensate-proof silicon measuring cell. It has
a scaled pressure range from -1 to 40 bar and wide range of process connections. It is available with
4 to 20 mA signal and IO-Link. It complies with hygiene requirements in the food and pharmaceutical
industries and is CIP and SIP-capable.
• Hermetically-sealed measuring element for insensitivity to condensate
• Covers wide media temperature range from - 20°C to 125°C without requiring a cooling line
• Several sensors can be simultaneously configured via IO-Link
• Diagnostic data can be instantly called up and evaluated
SKF CPMT telescopic pillars from SKF Motion Technologies, Inc., for surgical tables, procedure chairs, and similar
medical equipment, enable access for patients, support heavier loads, and deliver safe and efficient lifting performance.
CPMT telescopic pillars combine a low retracted height (320 mm or 12. 6 in.) with a high stroke range (up to 600
mm or 23. 6 in.) to improve accessibility for patients without compromising the extended height necessary for
• High load-carrying capacity (up to 6,000 N or 1,350 lbs.),
• Fast positioning speeds (up to 34 mm/s or 1.34 in./s)
• Ability to access pre-set positions for overall clinical efficiencies
• UL certified according to IEC 60601-1:2005.
• Configuration option for high offset load capacity to impart high stiffness
• Cabling choices for connectors (DIN8 or flying leads cable),
• Customized threads on the outer profile for directly mounting additional actuators and/or brackets